- Fisher’s Tea lady account and a simple explanation of one of the simplest hypothesis test cases
- Aaron and Brian’s essay on “Paths to statistical fluency for ecologists”
- Mark and José Miguel’s essay for biology students about statistics as a tool in science.
- Are you into programming? R is a free computing software. I’ve been using it for 15 years +, it is very useful and easy to learn, and a clean alternative to spend endless hours in Excel. Here’s a little R-intro that I’ve compiled for other courses
- Life Histories Class lecture (Canvas wouldn’t upload this???!)
- Population dynamics intro